Advantages of Cohesive Bandage over Adhesive Bandages
Adhesive Bandage and Cohesive Bandage are used to keep the dressing at its place. While Adhesive bandages (tapes) stick to hair and skin also, Cohesive Bandage sticks only to itself.
Problem associated with the use of adhesive bandages includes:
1. Less adhesion:
These may not stick properly due to a variety of reasons including less adhesive of bandage/tape. Other reasons include oily, sweaty or hairy site of application.
2. Excess adhesion:
Too much adhesion may lead to painful removal and it may damage skin and hair at the site of application.
3. Adhesive residue:
Upon removal, adhesive bandages and tapes may leave a sticky adhesive residue at the site of application
So what can be done?
All problems demand innovative thinking to find a solution.
Here, Elasticated Cohesive Bandage comes to the rescue.
1. As Cohesive Bandage sticks only to itself, it can be easily applied on all types of skin, i.e. dry skin, oily skin, hairy skin. There are no worries of the bandage coming off.
2. Cohesive Bandage does not stick to skin and hair, so there is no pain upon removal of the Bandage.
3. Cohesive Bandage does not leave any residue on the skin.
How to use?
Elasticated Cohesive Bandage is easy to apply & remove.
Unroll the bandage and wrap around the required site i.e. fingers, limbs etc. You can read about
How to apply Bandages here.
Just 2 to 3 wraps of Elasticated Cohesive Bandage is enough to hold the dressing in place.
Uses of Elasticated Cohesive Bandage:
1. To keep dressing at its place.
2. To immobilize fingers or a limb
3. To provide compression to desired site.
We are a 35 Years old manufacturer of Surgical Dressings, Speciality Bandages, Adhesive Plasters, Transdermal Pain Patches, Hand Sanitizers and Liquid Antiseptics
We undertake to constantly satisfy our worldwide customers with timely supply of world class products with innovative features at competitive price.